New & Original Bandai RG Zeong Last Shooting Effect Set 1/144
This is a posable, Real-Grade injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe.
This spectacular set from Bandai includes their Real Grade 1/144 Zeong with lots of effect parts and a base for display! The Zeong features advanced MS joints for smooth and powerful poses; the mono eye can be moved left and right, and up and down as well. The built-in frame features a wider range of movement at the waist than before to allow for more dynamic poses; four verniers on the chest and back are deployed in conjunction with the front-and-back movement of the chest portion. The interchangeable hand parts are insert-molded for precise details and full flexibility, too! The arm-mounted mega-particle cannon is also included, in separate parts (including the wires). The effect parts in this special set allow you to reproduce the iconic “last shooting” scene! (Please note that the RG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam is not included in this set and is sold separately.) Order this outstanding set for your own Gunpla collection now!
* Effect parts for Zeong (lumbar vernier effect (large, x2), lumbar vernier effect (small, x5), arm vernier effect (x2), head vernier effect (x2), finger mega particle cannon effect (x10), head mega particle cannon effect (x2), head explosion effect
* Effect parts for Gundam (head destruction part, shoulder destruction part, rifle beam effect part, rifle hand part)
* Display base for Last Shooting
* Lead wire (red)
* Lead wire (black) (x2)
* Realistic decals
* Display base for Zeong
- The head can be rotated on a peg.
- Monoeye features a gear mechanism that moves when the head is turned sideways.
- Monoeye can also move up and down.
- The thrusters on the head can tilt forwards and backwards slightly.
- Shoulder joints can swing outwards.
- The arms can…
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The shoulder armors are jointed, allowing some movement to provide clearance for the arm articulation.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- The elbows are double jointed.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The poseable manipulators feature 3 points of articulation on each finger and both thumbs.
- The waist can bend forwards and backwards, and also side to side.
- The thrusters on the chest will extend when the waist is bent back. Likewise, the thrusters on the back will extend when the waist is bent forwards.
- The waist can rotate slightly.
- The skirt armor features various movable hatches and panels.
- The front thrusters can swing frontwards/backwards and pivot on a peg and socket joint.
- The back thrusters can swing frontwards/backwards on a peg and socket joint.
- The Zeong can be mounted on the provided display base.
- The kit comes with a pair of wires that allow poses depicting the wire Bit particle cannons.
- The Zeong’s head is detachable to recreate the independant combat spacecraft.
- Both cockpit hatches (One on the chest and one on the back of the head) can be opened/closed.
- The effect parts can attach onto their respective kits.
There are no reviews yet.