This item is a posable, Real-Grade injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe.
The MS-06F Zaku II Real Grade is the same great kit as the Char’s Version (linked below), but green. Just like the Char’s the Real Grade MS-06F Real Grade is assembled using a flexible inner frame which comes molded on a runner, and different shades of green armor. On top of that, because this is the grunt suit you choose how you want your Zaku II identified, thanks to various stickers provided on the decal sheet.
- The head can rotate on a ball-and-socket joint.
- Monoeye features a gear mechanism that moves when the head is turned sideways.
- Shoulder joints can pull out and swing frontwards.
- The arms can…
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The shoulder armor and shields are jointed, allowing some movement to provide clearance for the arm articulation.
- The upper elbows can turn.
- The elbows and knees are double-jointed.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The poseable manipulators feature 3+1+1 articulation on each finger.
- The waist can rotate 360 degrees.
- Front, side, and rear skirt armors are poseable to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- The hip joint frame can tilt frontwards or backwards.
- The upper thighs can…
- Swing frontward/backward on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally and/or rotate on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The ankles can tilt/pivot.
- Cockpit hatch can be opened/closed.
- The hands are swappable.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by the poseable hands.
- The Weapons feature molded/flip-out tabs for gripping stability.
- The right fixed hand can be used to hold the ranged weapons for gripping stability.
- Both the Machine Gun and Bazooka foregrips can swing out for the hands to wield.
- Magazine Drum can be detached from the Machine Gun and can be mounted onto either side or the bottom part of the rear waist armor.
- Heat Hawk can be stored onto either side or rear waist armor via a holster piece.
- Bazooka can be stored onto the rear waist armor by flipping down the rear waist’s built-in joint.
There are no reviews yet.