This is a posable, high-grade or better injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe.
The all-new “Gundam Breaker Battalogue Project,” linking “Gundam” with games, will be launched worldwide this year! Original robots from the project’s short film, scheduled to be released in October, will be available in Bandai’s HG model kit lineup, and they can be customized just like in the game!
Gundam Barbataurus is a bold combination of Gundam Barbatos and a centaur! Its twin blades can transform into a handgun mode, and they can also be combined and reassembled into a large bow; Gundam Barbataurus can show off its superior posability by getting into the classic bow-pulling pose! The tail blade at the rear of its centaur form uses lead wires for posability, too, and a sword similar to that wielded by Gundam Barbatos is included. Order this amazing new Gundam for your own collection now![Includes]:
String effect parts
Joint parts (x1 set)
- The head can swivel/tilt on a double-sided ball-joint neck.
- The torso can pivot.
- Shoulder joints can raise upwards.
- The arms can…
- Swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally. (The shoulder armors can lift upwards to avoid interference with the arm articulation.)
- The upper arms can rotate.
- Elbow joints can be bent up to 120 degrees.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The central waist can rotate 360 degrees.
- Front, and side skirt armors can pivot to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- Either of the hip joint axis can swing frontward/backwards on one side.
- The upper thigh joints can swing frontwards (and backwards in some extent) on a peg, raise horizontally and/or rotate on each thigh.
- The knees and rear hind legs are double-jointed.
- The front and rear ankles can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint, and/or tilt sideways.
- The front and rear feet can pivot.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by the default hands.
- Twin Blades can…
- Be wielded like a close quarters weapon, or convert into a Handgun mode.
- Be combined into a bow.
- The energy crack effect can mount onto the combined weapon.
- Mount onto the central waist armor via a pair of holsters.
- Long Sword can mount onto the central waist armor via one of the holsters.
- The panel on the hind legs can be removed to form a backpack adapter for other 2010s-and-beyond HG kits.
- Gundam Barbataurus can mount onto any Action Bases (sold separately)