New & Original Bandai HG Super Gundam 1/144
This is a posable, high-grade or better injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe.
Scaled-down version of the classic design from Zeta Gundam. Fully posable and can duplicate all the same configurations as the Master Grade kit.
- The head can swivel on a single ball-joint neck.
- Shoulder joints can slightly tilt frontward
- The arms can…
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- Elbows can be bent up to 90 degrees.
- The manipulators can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- The waist can rotate, though it can be hindered by a few skirt armor panels unless the torso is slightly pulled up.
- Front and side skirt armors are poseable to avoid interference with the leg articulation.
- The hips are ball-jointed, allowing it to swivel frontwards, backwards (in a limited extent) or raise horizontally in some extent.
- The knees are double-jointed.
- Ankles can tilt frontwards or sideways in a slightly limited manner.
- The right hand is swappable.
- Each of the weapon must be wielded by their respective hand parts.
- Vulcan pod can attach on/remove from the head unit.
- The right hand can be swapped with the integrated Beam Saber + Hand part.
- The Beam Rifle’s foregrip can flip up or down.
- Bazooka’s’ trigger handle can swing back and forth.
- Bazooka can store onto the rear waist armor via a flip-out connector.
- The shield can be recreated into two different modes via parts swapping.
- The shield can also attach onto two different positions on the L-shaped adapter.
- G-Defenser can be displayed as a separate unit.
- Removing the cockpit allows the G-Defenser to be mounted on the MK-II’s back to form the Super Gundam.
- Laying the MK-II face-down and covering the head with the G-Defenser’s cockpit transforms the model into a rudimentary flight form.